Longform Podcast #22: Charles Duhigg
Charles Duhigg is a New York Times reporter and author of The Power of Habit.
"The stuff that gets cut out gets cut out for a reason. The discipline of space is always a good discipline. If it deserves to be read, it shouldn't be on the cutting room floor ... If it ends up on the cutting room floor, there's usually a reason why."
Thanks to TinyLetter for sponsoring this week's episode!
- "The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business" (Random House • Feb 2012)
- The iEconomy Series
- "How the U.S. Lost Out on iPhone Work" (Duhigg and Kieth Bradsher • January 2012)
- "In China, Human Costs Are Built Into an iPad " (Duhigg and David Barboza • January 2012)
- The Golden Opporunities Series
- "How Companies Learn Your Secrets" (New York Times Magazine • Feb 2012) </ol>