"If I don’t say yes to this, then I can never say yes to anything again. Because when else am I going to get a chance in life to co-host a tv show? Even if it’s terrible, and I’m terrible at it, and it’s cancelled after three months, and everyone thinks it’s awful, for the rest of my life, I’ll be able to say I co-hosted a cable TV show. And so I was like, you know what—I have to say yes to this."
- [02:30] "Joe Weisenthal vs. the 24-Hour News Cycle" (New York Times Magazine • May 2012)
- [04:40] What’d You Miss
- [05:15] "What Alaska Can Teach Us About Universal Basic Income" (New York • Feb 2018)
- [15:05] The Stalwart
- [18:55] Weisenthal’s Archive at Business Insider
- [54:55] "Annie Duke Explains How To Apply Poker Skills To Markets" (Odd Lots • Feb 2018)
- [54:05] "This Is What Stock Market Bubbles and Crashes Have in Common" (Odd Lots • Aug 2017)