Andrea Bernstein is a journalist and co-host of Trump, Inc., a podcast from WNYC and ProPublica. Her new book is American Oligarchs: The Kushners, the Trumps, and the Marriage of Money and Power.
“Hope is an action. And I feel that writing and documenting is an action. When I stop doing those things, I will be hopeless. But because I am still doing those things, it means that I still have hope… so long as we continue to be actors in the world, we can be hopeful human beings.”
- Trump, Inc.
- Bernstein's archive at ProPublica
- [04:07] Ilya Marritz on the "Nine Pillars of Bernstein"
- [11:12] Report On The Investigation Into Russian Interference in the 2016 Presidential Election [pdf]
- [11:47] The Trump Card: Playing to Win in Work and Life (Ivanka Trump • Simon & Schuster • 2009)
- [14:31] American Oligarchs: The Kushners, the Trumps, and the Marriage of Money and Power (W.W. Norton • 2020)
- [19:09] City for Sale: Ed Koch and the Betrayal of New York (Jack Newfield, Wayne Barrett • HarperCollins • 1988)
- [34:28] The Origins of Totalitarianism (Hannah Arendt • Shocken • 1951)
- [35:06] “Truth and Politics” (Hannah Arendt • New Yorker • 1967)