Charlie Warzel is a writer-at-large for The New York Times opinion page.
“I’m relying on my morals more than I normally do, but less on my gut. The stakes are just so high.”
Thanks to Mailchimp and Pitt Writers for sponsoring this week's episode.
- Warzel's New York Times archive
- Longform Podcast #291: Charlie Warzel
- Warzel on Longform
- [09:42] "Please, Don’t Go Out to Brunch Today" (New York Times • March 2020)
- [15:25] "Please, Listen to Experts About the Coronavirus. Then Step Up." (New York Times • March 2020)
- [34:15] "They Went off the Grid. They Came Back to Coronavirus." (New York Times • March 2020)